This practical and helpful clinic is an opportunity for both aspiring and professional writers to meet with industry experts and to gain a greater understanding of how the industry works. Writers of all backgrounds are invited to attend.
The clinic will be facilitated by Patricia Deevy of Penguin Ireland, Faith O’Grady, literary agent, and acclaimed writer Dermot Bolger (right).
This event will run from 6pm – 9pm on Tuesday 26 March in Ashbourne Cultural Centre, Killegland Street, Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
During this clinic writers will:
- Gain a greater understanding of the creative writing industry in Ireland
- Become informed of how the industry works
- Get advice on the next steps for their own projects
- Develop a greater understanding of their own practice
- Develop invaluable contacts and network opportunities