We are not currently accepting submissions of short stories, poetry, fantasy or memoirs. We do not publish fan fiction and cannot take on vampire or zombie novels.
We do not reissue books previously self-published on Kindle or any other platform in any other media, electronic or in print. We do not publish sequels or prequels to previously self-published books.
Do note, we receive around 40 novel submissions per day and will be aiming to publish around eight books per year.
Please email us initially with:
- an 80 word biographical note
- an exciting 250 word description of your book
- six bullet points (of no more than 15 words each) that provide highly-specific and compelling reasons why you think British booksellers would wish to sell your novel
- “NORFOLK GOTHIC”. We are looking for dark fiction set explicitly in the English county of Norfolk. That is, works which centrally feature Norfolk settings and landscapes and which deal with the sinister side of human nature, containing elements of threat, menace, fear and death.
- LITERARY FICTION. We are looking for accessible, original, serious and compelling literary novels – though not experimental fiction.
- CRIME FICTION We are looking for sophisticated and original literary crime fiction; dark, fast-paced thrillers (especially those which feature both UK and continental European settings); traditional mainstream detective fiction and procedurals.